Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I made a tumblr? And got a job. A real one.

Team, I've just made a tumblr because Mae has really magical powers of persuasion. She's a champ and I love her. You can find me just at Nancy Raygun on that device, should be a good time! But ok, on the updates side!

Things are going well in Sewing Landia. I've got one wedding dress almost totally done and another one in the sketch/draping phase for a lovely client of mine who is finally engaged. Here's a couple pictures of the super first phase, I'll get some of the sketch for everybody real soon. And yeah, I may or may not be using a blue expo marker for my draping, so far it's working out just fine! :)

 

On a more professional note, I've got a job in Rhode Island this summer, what up! A lovely little place called Theatre by the Sea decided that I was a halfway decent enough stitcher to pay for me to drive up there for a couple months, house me and actually give me money to put together clothes for them. Can we talk about how this theatre has a private beach? And it's super cute? Annnnnnd I'm going to be three hours away from both one of my favorite people in the world as well as NYC. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about this. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed that I don't fail miserably and I actually do a great job and make lots of awesome costumes. Which I'll be sharing pictures of whenever they happen.

That's pretty much all I've got at the moment, team, y'all stay fantastic and I'll keep you posted on things as they go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment